4.09.2023

A Bushel of Easter Cards

 Happy Easter, Everyone!

I have a load of cards to share, finishing off my Easter cards.  While I used the same few supplies this year, I challenged myself to make things different, so I hope you enjoy ~

Card #1
Die cut out with an oval and a dark green card (even though you can't tell from the photo) placed below it, then popped up on an embossed front.  This sentiment is heat embossed.

Card #2
Stamped (masking all but 1 tulip), colored, die cut with an NBUS braided circle and placed over a red circle, a mini slimline rectangle of green cut, then the circle popped up on foam over the base and the sentiment stamped right on the panel.

Card #3
Image stamped off-set to the left of panel to allow for partial fussy-cutting and placed over an embossed panel.  A colored piece of cardstock to match holds the sentiment and popped up.

Card #4
Image stamped and colored, then cut with a new die and popped up over the embossed panel, using another new product.  The sentiment was stamped on a piece of cardstock, colored to coordinate and cut at an angle.  Does the embossing and angled tag make this one more masculine?  I'm hoping!

Since I have the most NBUS products in card #4, this one will be going over to NBUS #49.

Card #1
   RC - Easter Blessings
   SB - Hemstitch Oval
   Szx - Wooden e/f

Card #2
   PW - Tulip Trio
   RC - Easter Blessings
   PF - Mini Slimline Essentials - Rectangle & Circle (NBUS)

Card #3
   Anita's - Lilies
   Szx - Wedding #2 e/f
   PS - Easter Blessings
   Alt. - Nesting Slim dies

Card #4
   PW - Tulip Trio
   PF - Diagonal Stitched Plaid c/p (NBUS)
   WF - A2 Nested Dome dies (NBUS)


Have an amazing, blessed day!
Hugs,
TK

8 comments:

Cat Craig said...

Beautiful. Happy Easter.

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love the Easter cards you created. All are beautiful!

Bobby said...

You've made such wonderful Easter cards, TK. I did 20 of them but only posted a few. Great job on fussy cutting the lilies.

Bonnie said...

All of these are beautiful Easter cards, TK! And each is very different and special! I know they are being enjoyed.

I Card Everyone said...

Thanks for sharing all of your beautiful Easter cards, TK!
=]

Pam Sparks said...

All beautiful TK! I was wishing I had some made Saturday! I feel behind this year but then I remember I'm always very last minute at Easter and this year it was shopping for something for my husband to wear. lol

Lisa Elton said...

I did enjoy them, TK! The last one with those bright beautiful tulips is my favorite!

sandie said...

goodness TK, what a super selection of cards. I have to say my fav is the first one-the texture behind the cross is perfect for me x