4.16.2023

Happy Birthday, Viking!

 Hello!
I'm here today with a quick post to finish out a Birthday celebration for our son-in-law.  He's an amazing individual, a heart for helping, kind and gentle, smart and so many other attributes.  We celebrated his Birthday with my daughter and his family and a wonderful meal, and now to share his card.

I saw this stamp set awhile ago, and then again recently over at Michele's blog.  I knew I had to have it!  While intending to use it for my grandson, my daughter informed me that right after my son-in-law's birth, someone mentioned he looked like a viking.  Thus, my card for him ~


Isn't he handsome?  Gotta love that plaid paper too -- wow, I knew I had to have that too when I saw it.


You'll notice that the gorgeous paper also has foiling in it's stripes... a little hard to see but the gold is foiling too!  And a close-up of Mr Vike ~


You'll see this handsome dude again soon!

I used the MFT Wednesday Sketch #641 and my new Viking set, so we'll send this over to NBUS #49!



Supplies:
   MFT - Viking, BP #27, Wonky Stitched Rectangles
   SB - Confetti (Birthday sentiment)

Thank you for the visit, and my hopes are that you have an amazing week!

Hugs,
TK




6 comments:

Cat Craig said...

Wonderful coloring and a fab man card.

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love your Viking card. Awesome coloring too! He will love it!

Bonnie said...

I love how you've colored this Viking in the colors of that fantastic plaid background! Sounds like this guy is perfect for your son-in-law!

Lisa Elton said...

Your son-in-law sounds like a great guy and I'll bet he loved this card! Love the colors and the plaid. He is a handsome fella and I look forward to seeing him again!

I Card Everyone said...

I love this guy and am so happy that you bought him, TK. He doesn't come out to play often enough around here! Did your SIL love it?? How could he not??
Fabulous copic work, my friend - and yes, I'm mad for your plaid!
=]

Bobby said...

I had that stamp and cannot find it anywhere so I'm afraid I may have given it away. I bought it for my son who is deep into Norse mythology. It's part of his heritage and his name fits right in - Eric. Although once I made one for him I didn't see the need to do it again so no probleml there. Your coloring of the Viking is wonderful, TK, and I love how he matches that fabulous plaid.