4.23.2023

A Bee & A Viking - in Turquoise!

 Good morning, Friends!
Today I have a couple of cards, and it wasn't until I was doing the photo editing that both were in turquoises tones!  Must be the color on my brain lately.  Both cards went to my grandson, the first for Easter and the second for his Birthday.


Mr Bee was stamped, colored and fussy-cut, then placed on a piece of dp.  I drew the buzzing line and added the small sentiment banner.  Sorry so late with an Easter card, but I literally forgot to post it.  So since it's my grandson's Birthday and another card was made, I decided to post them together.


Yes, Mr Viking has returned!  I really bought this stamp with my grandson in mind, so I knew I had to make another card with it.  Ironically my son-in-law's Birthday is literally the day before my grandson's Birthday.  I went with fun colors for this Viking!


I used the sketch at FMS #582 ~

Supplies Card #1:
   HB - Bee Cool, The Bees Knees pp
   SSS - My Favorite Peeps (sentiment)
   
Supplies Card #2:
   MFT - Viking
   HB - The Bees Knees pp

I hope you are having a crafty weekend, and that Spring is sprung in your part of the world!

Hugs,
TK


9 comments:

Loll said...

Wonderful cards for your grandson TK! I bet he loved getting cards made by his grandma! xx

Kim S said...

You work well with turquoise!! I love your use of the viking with the sketch using another little shield for the second circle. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Bobby said...

And mighty handsome is he in his turquoise outfit, TK. Loving your choice of background papers on both cards.

Verna Angerhofer said...

The first few images are not being seen but I do love the cute Viking card!

Bonnie said...

The bee is a delight and I'm loving the Viking in turquoise with the pretty paper in the background!

Lisa Elton said...

Cute and cute! Bet your grandson loved them both, TK!

Cat Craig said...

They are beautiful aqua / turquoise tone. I am sure he loved them.

Cécile RIBON said...

These two cards are so fun! The one with the viking makes me smile! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

I Card Everyone said...

LOve the nearsighted Bee, TK! and you already know how much I love that big guy - I VIKE him very much in turquoise! Two darling cards for your darling grandson!
=]