4.08.2023

Easter Tulips

 Hello again!

Today's card features another Easter card, using a few NBUS products - extremely old I'm sorry say!  When I first transitioned from scrapbooking to cardmaking, I snatched up all these items I "just knew" I was going to need.  Needless to say, I spent some time acquiring and not actually using because every time I saw something that amazed me, I HAD TO have it!  Well not much has changed - lol - except the fact that there's this certain challenge called NBUS, and now I'm determined to go back through supplies and actually use them.  Wish me well!
😊


Sorry for the late-in-the-day photo... Tulips stamped on watercolor paper, colored with Peerless watercolors, this is one of the first times that I've felt success with watercolors, yet not where I'd like to be.  Practice, practice, practice - right?!
My inspiration today ~

 

See those pink tulips?  I just stole the color from those sweet chicks!  This is also my first outing to The Four Seasons challenge - yay!

Supplies:
   Print Works:  Tulip Trio (NBUS)
   SB - A2 Bracket Border dies (also NBUS)
   PS - Easter Blessings  (Is it too much to say that I have 3 stamp sets, from different companies, that are all named Easter Blessings?)

Well that's it for me today, three more Easter cards to go and it's almost here!  Yikes!

Hugs,
TK






10 comments:

Darlene said...

Beautiful design ... love those tulips! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

Darlene
FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Triple B ... OUR NEW CHALLENGE BLOG which is all about butterflies, birds & blooms.

Viv said...

This is just lovely TK - beautiful colours and well done on the watercolouring! x

Cat Craig said...

Beautiful...and not just because its yellow...Happy Easter.

Anonymous said...

Your beautiful yellow tulips card is so perfect for Spring and Easter! And I am the same way with accumulation and then not getting around to using them! I am trying to cut down on purchases but it isn’t easy I can tell you!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love the beautiful
Easter card with the gorgeous tulips!

Bonnie said...

A beautiful Easter card, TK! Love that die cut border and these sweet tulips perfectly painted in yellow! Happy Easter, my friend.

Bobby said...

Your watercoloring looks great, TK, and I love that fancy edge die. It's a beautiful Easter Card.

Rosemary said...

Lovely Easter card, TK. The watercolored tulips are so pretty.

I Card Everyone said...

Tulips are the most loved flower of all in my book - in ANY color at all - even new-chick-yellow!
Happy Easter, my friend!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

This is lovely, TK! I hope you enjoyed a beautiful and blessed Easter!