5.04.2023

A New Beginning

Welcome!
 A quick post for a card recently made for a co-worker moving locations.  I made this a week ago, but with a lot of things going on here, I'm just getting to post it.


Sorry the pictures aren't better, that's my fault for being in a hurry -- I even got a shadow here in the first one!  Actually this card was not "quickly" made -- it literally took three tries!  That's a long story...  Stamped, colored with my Copics, cut with a new die and matted on a larger matching die base before placing it all on the card base.


A close-up of the cute gnome who's definitely the star!
I'll be sending this over to NBUS #50 for the new die ~


Supplies:
   St Bella - Gnome on a Swing
   E by E - Be the Change (sentiment)
   MFT - Elegant Rectangle Stax (NBUS)

Thank you for the visit, and I hope to catch up and do some visiting of my own this weekend.

Hugs,
TK



9 comments:

HilaryJane said...

It is typical, just when you want to be quick, things don't go right. You can't see that on the finished card though. It looks great xx

Loll said...

Your co-worker is going to love this card TK! Adorable! xx

Julia Aston said...

Wonderful coloring on your fun swinging gnomey!

I Card Everyone said...

I had a little faux pas of my own this week, TK! But I think you're being too hard on yourself - it's a great card, and a great photo!
I love that Stax set and your sweet little gnome!
=]

Bonnie said...

Third time was a charm, TK! Love your coloring and this is a perfect way to wish someone well in their new endeavor!

Bobby said...

Love your darling gnome, TK and that sentiment is perfect for the occasion. I have that die set too and need to use it more.

Lisa Elton said...

Don't be too hard on yourself, TK, I think this is adorable! Love that little guy on his swing!

Darnell said...

This is adorbs, TK, and so perfect for a big change like a move! Great gnome, of course, but my favorite part is the branch, which you really made come alive with your excellent coloring! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

Rosemary said...

super cute card, tk. i know your co-worker appreciated your thoughtfulness.