5.16.2023

A Little Message

 Good morning, Friends!
I hope all is well in your part of our world, welcome and thank you for the visit.

Today's card comes with a few techniques, but mostly die cuts.  I die cut in a few colors, figured out my layering,  and picked up the arrangement with Press n Seal -- wan easy way (at least for me) to keep things all together and not have to remember where I wanted everything!  I popped a few places up with mini foam dots, and the rest is glued flat.  Here she is ~


Before placing my arrangement, I quickly inked an organic area with light blue ink, using a striped stencil.  Zoom in, it's light although easier to see IRL.


I popped up a rose gold hot foiled sentiment that was partially cut with a die and snipped off at the edge of the card.  This card will be going over to The Flower Challenge #80 - Pastels and NBUS #50 for my new bloom die set and the new glimmer sentiments.  Oh!  I'm going to send this over to Pixie's Snippets Playground too, for all the snippets I used for the flowers and the sentiment label!

  


Supplies:
   Spl - Be Bold Blooms, Sealed Glimmer Sentiments (both NBUS)
   MFT - All Lined Up stencil
   Alt - Nesting Slim dies

The house is quiet tonight, as Hubbs has left, a sudden death in his family.
Hug your loved ones and cherish every moment!

Hugs,
TK





13 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

TK, I'm so happy to find you playing along with The Flower Challenge with these pretty pastel posies! What a gorgeous bouquet! You have a way with flower arranging it seems!
=]

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your card is so gorgeous and I love the arrangement of the flowers! Wonderful colors too!

Di said...

Oh wow TK - what a stunning card this is! SO much work in all the die cutting and coming up with such a pretty design - but so worth it too. Thanks for the reminder about Press n Seal - I have a roll here and keep forgetting about it!

Hugs
Di xx

Bonnie said...

What a lovely pastel garden of blooms, TK!

Cat Craig said...

TK, oh my gosh...this is lovely.

Sarn said...

A lovely floral arrangement from your coloured snippets.
Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. Come and enjoy a cocktail (or two) up in the Treehouse later! Hugs, Sarn x

Bobby said...

Your arrangement of flowers is wonderful, TK. Thanks for sharing your card with us at The Flower Challenge.

Jeanne H said...

A really wonderful and lovely card.

Loll said...

So pretty TK! Great idea to use Press 'n Seal to transfer the layered die-cuts to your card once you have them placed perfectly. I LOVE the subtle stripy background ... and that rose gold foiling of the sentiment is so sweet. xx

Lisa Elton said...

I do love the way you arranged this lovely bouquet! Wonderful card, TK!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely bouquet of flowers you created on your card. Love the colors you used. So pretty.

Rosemary said...

Beautiful arrangement of flowers, TK! Whoever you decide to give this to will be absolutely thrilled.

Viv said...

Such a fabulous card TK, thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' :) Viv DT xx