5.22.2023

It's A Silly One!

Good morning!
Today I had a bit of fun in my craft room and evidently felt a little silly in the process.  I started with a color theme, then went with a new stamp set, a new die, and went a little crazy.  I hope it makes you as happy as it makes me -- everyone needs a lightened heart every now and then.


OK while the truest colors were hard to capture even using Adobe PS, I got it as close as I could!  The gray is a bit darker, as is the orange, actually with almost a touch of brown to it.  These little guys make me smile!  I wasn't sure I could pull off this color challenge but I tried!




Well did I make you smile today?  Did I succeed at the challenges?  Either way, I had a smile on my face and happiness in my heart!
I hope you have a happy heart and SMILE really big today!

Supplies:
   MFT - Buzzing With Happiness stamps, Peek-a-Boo Honeycomb die

Hugs,
TK



15 comments:

Jacquie Southas said...

Love how the hexagons replicate the visual space of the panel! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

Bobby said...

Those little bee gnomes are definitely smile worthy, TK. And yes I think they are perfect for the challenges you entered. Great job!

Lisa Elton said...

You pulled those colors off, TK and in the cutest of ways!

Linda Callahan said...

This is adorable! Totally made me smile! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Jen Brum said...

Oh this card is so sweet! Love those gnomes and the bee theme! Such a cute sentiment as well! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Loll said...

This is such a fun card TK ... definitely made me smile! xx

Verna Angerhofer said...

So cute and adorable are those gnomes. They are sure to bring joy and smiles!

Marcia Hill said...

This card is totally making me smile TK...LOVE it!! And how perfect for the challenge colors!! So glad you joined in the fun and had FUN making the card too!! :0)

Nancy said...

TK, You did great! Don't worry about the tones of our colors as long as your in the same color family. Your cute little Bee Gnomes are darling. Fun card! Thanks for linking up at Color Hues.

I Card Everyone said...

TK you did it! and your gnomes are as cute as can BEE!
=]

Bonnie said...

How fun TK! I love these bee-gnomes and how you've colored them! They sure make me smile!

sandie said...

it sure makes me happy! Love the colours and the design is fun too-hugs xx

Cindy Beach said...

Hello, TK, just had to let you know this card sure made me smile today! The cute Bee-gnomes look great in our colors! I can tell you had fun making this!

Rosemary said...

Super cute card, TK! The little gnomes are so cute and you used the sketch and colors perfectly!

Anonymous said...

Awww...how adorable. I'm not a huge fan of Gnomes but these bee ones are so cute. Very fun card.