11.01.2022

Holiday Cheer Elf

 I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...  
Definitely how I need to keep my thought process in trying to get caught up on my Christmas cards!   Wow, I'm really late but I'm trying....

Anywhoo - welcome to my blog!  Today I have a card that'll be sent to MFT Slimline Challenge.  I really like these smaller slimline cards, so fun to make and just cute.  At first I had to wrap my head around the fact that there would be less space to "decorate" but then again, that really makes the focus take front and center!  Here's my entry ~


I can never get enough of these cuties -- so fun!  I stamped, Copic colored and cut the elements and decided to make my slimline backdrop a little small by allowing some pp to off-set and compliment the tree.  What I actually added after I took my original photo was a silver pen to the black lines on the tree - thus hopefully giving the effect of tinsel garland.  Hope it worked!


Supplies:
   MFT - Santa's Elves
   
Another card for my stash - yay!
Have a great rest of your week, and craft happy.

Hugs,
TK

9 comments:

baileyrosy.com said...

Beautiful card so much fun and once again the colouring is fantastic.

Marie

Cat Craig said...

Beautifully designed slimline.

I Card Everyone said...

This guy will NEVER go out of style, TK! Soooo cute, and beautifully colored!
=]

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is so cute with the little scene you created. And I like the strip of pattern paper on the side.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful scene you have made and I like the addition of the pattern paper on the side.

Bonnie said...

So cute, TK! This little elf is bound to bring a smile! I love the plaid strip on the side! A great balance for the tree framing the sweet elf!

Bobby said...

I love the way you arranged things on the slimline card, TK. I didn't even used the elf this year but he is a cutie indeed.

Loll said...

Fun card TK! Love that little guy. :) xx

Rosemary said...

Super cute card, TK. Wonderful coloring.