10.27.2022

On Your Birthday

Welcome!
Today I have a masculine card, using the green and orange colors.  Now I must admit that my orange doesn't really look orange but I assure you there's orange and a golden orange, in fact I think all the colors are off a bit.  This card will go visiting at Color Hues #51.


A diagonal stitched panel, stitched leaf cuts and a borrowed layout from a recent challenge I missed -- pretty CAS, but I love the detail of these leaves.  This card will go to a co-worker today and works for a masculine card for me!  A close-up of the detail stitching in the leaves ~


Supplies:
   LI - On the Diagonal die
   LF - Stitched Leaves
   PTI - Take 3: Summer (sentiment)


I hope you're having a wonderful week and looking forward to the weekend.  Fall has definitely arrived here, with no slide -- just a literal jump!  Thank you for the visit.

Hugs,
TK



 

9 comments:

Bobby said...

Those are my favorite leaf dies, TK, and I love them in patterned paper.

Nancy said...

Fun card, TK and thanks for the lovely comment on the blog! Love that your tones of green are different than most in the gallery. Great job thinking outside the box. Happy you joined us at Color Hues.

I Card Everyone said...

Perhaps it's just a trick of the lighting, TK? I love it in any case - those happen to be among my oldest most favorite leaves of all!
=]

Karen said...

Those stitched leaves so have wonderful detail! Always fun to have a design that works for men---not the easiest category to create for. Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

Lisa Elton said...

Love those stitched leaves! Great masculine card, TK!

Bonnie said...

I love the detail on these leaves and this great layout!

Cindy Beach said...

The stitched leaves and panel work so well on your pretty fall card. Thanks so much for joining us at Color Hues!

Anonymous said...

Lovely CAS card! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Color Hues Challenge!

Rosemary said...

Wonderful clean and simple design, TK!