10.16.2022

Bepaws We Care

 Hello!
I'm here today with a quick post, a card made for a co-worker who lost his dog.  Such a sad day, and I can relate too much.


A pretty CAS card, but the lack of any dog on the front explains how empty you can feel when you lose a part of the family!  While I'm not the greatest at creating scene, but again I think it gets the thought across.    This was made pretty quickly after overtime, colored with Copics, and is self-explanatory.

Supplies:
   MFT - You Make My Tail Wag, Lucky Dog
   PF - Diagonal Stitched Rectangle dies

Well that's it for me today, I hope you've had a great weekend and many blessings to come this week!

Hugs,
TK

5 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Aw, TK. Such a sweet way to send condolences!
=]

Rosemary said...

it is so hard when we have to say goodbye to a pet, but i know your co-worker appreciated your thoughtfulness with this wonderful card.

Bobby said...

So thoughtful of you, TK. It's so hard to lose a pet and I'm sure will be appreciated.

Bonnie said...

A perfect sympathy card for the loss of a pet, TK! You did this scene perfectly!

Lisa Elton said...

So sorry for your friend's loss. He'll appreciate your thoughtfulness and your darling card.