10.24.2022

Poinsettia Cut-Out

 Hello!

I've been a bit absent, but still popping in when I can.  It's fun to see all your pretties.  But today, I have a quick post, so I can get this into a challenge (or two) before it's too late (if I'm not already)!


A quick and easy card but inspired by Fusion - Kitchen (actually the layout - or at least I hope you see it!), Christmas Kickstart #67 - Poinsettias & Posies (poinsettia), and Peace On Earth #26 (gorgeous reds, light pinks and a touch of shine).


  

Supplies:
   SSS - Simple Poinsettia cut-out
   SB - GOM 10.22 (sentiment)
   Nuvo drops (not very good at these, someone needs to help!)

That's it for me today, thanks for the visit and sweet messages.

Hugs,
TK





7 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I cannot say I've ever seen this darling die, TK! What a darling card it makes, too!
=]

Bonnie said...

Pretty poinsettias, TK! I love that you added one in pink!

Lisa Elton said...

I agree with Michele and Bonnie.. I've don't think I've seen this die either and I like the single pink one you added. Very cute!

Bobby said...

I love the mix of sizes and the one little pink poinsettia, TK.

Rosemary said...

a clever and pretty take on the sketch, tk!

Cat Craig said...

Lovely and festive!

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

wow this fabulous , Thank you for sharing ove at POE this month do come back again
Elaine DT