10.19.2022

Happy Hour?

Hello, we meet again!

I hope all is going well in your part of the world - recovery from hurricanes, fires, droughts, etc. -- I think we've all seen enough recently, but my heart goes out to all who are in recovery mode! 

Today I've got a card for you, actually for someone who'll celebrate her Birthday soon.  This is a new stamp set to me, so it'll be sent over to NBUS #43.  I've always like those "cheers" type of cards and stamp sets but have never had one.  However I decided on one without the champagne flutes but with a lot more options.  Here's my entry ~



I'm not going to tell any secrets, but a little birdie told me that the recipient of this one likes to CELEBRATE!
Stamped randomly, Copic-colored, cut down in size just a bit and then the sentiment cut out of the panel so I could pop it up.  (Hubbs had to look closely to figure out how I got my "drinks" all lined up to make a second panel and cut it out and have things line up *wink)



Supplies:
   Newton's Nook - Cocktail Mixer
   PinkFresh - Diagonal Stitched Rectangle
   Catherine Pooler - Scallops & Dots

Cheers to you if you've got a celebration coming up -- have a great week!

Hugs,
TK

7 comments:

Cat Craig said...

I love the all over stamping and that sentiment is perfect!

Bonnie said...

What a fun way to celebrate, TK! You've done a fantastic job on all these cocktails!

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun sentiment! This is terrific, TK and so is your coloring!

Darnell said...

Oh, but it's not my birthday, TK, even though it suits me to a hiccup! I think I know who it's for and it's a good thing we don't live near each other!😋I love the all-over different libations and your coloring of each is perfection! Thank you for inspiring everyone again! Hugs, Darnell

Rosemary said...

What a fun and celebratory design, TK!

Sue - said...

What a great celebration card. Cutting out the sentiment panel and popping it up was inspired! Thank you for sharing at NBUS

baileyrosy.com said...

What a fantastic card I love the variation in the glasses,could it just be I like margaritas ! Beautifully coloured and makes such a perfect background.Cheers !
Marie