10.02.2022

Hot Java Mama

 Hi again!
Glad you could stop by and visit, hope you enjoy your time and grab some rest too!

Today I have a card for a couple of challenges, I used the colors from Color Throwndown #712 (blue, orange, cream and kraft) plus the theme at Inspired By...#205 (National Coffee Day).


I've used this little lady before, but the sentiment in the corner is NBUS, so I guess we'll head in that direction to join NBUS #43, as well!  This image always makes me smile, I can just relate so much!  

  


Supplies:
   AI - Cathy Caffeine
   TE - Some Like It Hot (sentiment)
  

 Well that's it for me to day!  Thank you for stopping by!

Hugs,
TK

8 comments:

Sue - said...

What a very true sentiment! Thank you for sharing at NBUS.

Bonnie said...

That's a LOT of coffee and such a fun image, TK! The sentiment is perfect!

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is such a fun card design. Wonderful coloring too!

Broni said...

Ha, ha! So cute! Thanks so much for joining us for the Color Throwdown challenge this week!

Bobby said...

Not a coffee drinker but I can enjoy the fun of this card anyway, TK.

Darnell said...

This is such a fun image! I love how you colored her, TK, and I love the sediment! I just noticed how her boobs are resting on the rim of the coffee cup and I'm giggling like a 5th grader! Thank you for that and thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

Rosemary said...

What a fun card, TK!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I need to ink that stamp up again! Thanks for playing at IB!