11.17.2022

Handsome New Smile!

 Welcome, Dear Friends!

I've come today with a card made for my sweet grandson.  Just last week, he had one tooth pulled (a baby that just wouldn't let go of its spot) to make room for the adult that had come in behind it.  As if that wasn't enough, they decided to help the move along by giving him braces -- all in ONE day!  Ugh!  I remember braces quite well unfortunately.  Anyway, he's got a handsome new smile and so I got to make him a card!


Stamped, masked, ink blended, colored the image, cut down the panel and die cut his name.  Then I used a silver Signo and added in those braces!


See that handsome smile?  Almost as cute as my Grandson's!  I used the colors from the recent Color Hues but didn't make it in time -- que sera, maybe another time.   Here's the true handsome smile (used with permission) ~


Wow, pure pride and joy, right here!

Supplies:
   Jane's Doodles - Troublesome Duo stamps
   PF - Diagonal Stitched Rectangle dies
   PTI - In the Meadow (grassy knoll/sky mask), Smooth Alpha

That's it for today, thanks for the visit and have a great weekend!

Hugs,
TK

7 comments:

Pam Sparks said...

How cute TK! I love it! Our oldest grandson is an Ethan also! Handsome guy you have there!!!

Cat Craig said...

Great card idea, and how sweet of him to hold still for a pic.

I Card Everyone said...

Such a fun card for your handsome grandson, TK!! So happy to see the 'real deal'! I bet he loved his card!
=]

Bobby said...

Ethan reminds me of my great grandson, TK. What a good looking boy. I'm sure he was thrilled having his likeness on a card from grandma.

Lisa Elton said...

Your card is fantastic and I'll bet cutie patootie Ethan loved it!

Rosemary said...

What a fun card, TK. I bet Ethan loved it.

Bonnie said...

What a handsome young man, TK! His smile is fantastic and so is this card!