11.08.2022

Holiday Reindeer Cheer

Howdy, Friends!

A quick post since I was able to spend a bit of time in the craft room this past week.  I was gifted this adorable stamp set from a friend (thanks, Ida), and it needed to be used!  I think it's totally adorable, and I hope you do too!


I think this cute image from Unity fits perfectly onto my tag.  I cut the tag twice, once with the image and then did a partial die-cutting in green to extend the length.  I then used the stitched edge to add a little interest.  My image was copic colored (imagine that!), some glossy accents on his nose and the ornaments, string of lights, then the sentiment hot foiled and popped up.  A close-up ~


Oh yes, I added silver pen to the ornament caps and Wink of Stella to the silver bow on the package!

Supplies:
   UNITY - Home for the Holidays (NBUS)
   RC - Topped Off Tag
   MFT - Stitched Edge
   SB - sentiment


That's it for me, Folks!  Have a great week, and I hope to see you all soon again.

Hugs,
TK


   

 

9 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I agree, adorable!

I Card Everyone said...

That's cuter than any stripper out of a cake - not that I've ever witnessed such a thing, of course! lol
=]

Cat Craig said...

What a darling tag...

Bobby said...

Who wouldn't love a reindeer poppong out of a package? So cute, TK!

Viv said...

Just a brilliant tag TK!

Bonnie said...

This is adorable, TK! Great job of coloring!

Darnell said...

What a sweet little reindeer popping out of the packaging! It does work perfectly for a tag, TK, and your coloring and schparkling are MWAH! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

Rosemary said...

super cute tag, tk!

Bonnie Lynn said...

Oh how cute!! I love your cute little deer peeking out of the box. Fabulous coloring as well. Thanks for sharing and inspiring everyone over at NBUS. I hope to see more of your projects. Bonnie GDT