11.27.2022

Rejoice!

Hello!

We are now running to Christmas full swing, and all the preparations and decorations that come with it.  For me, it is with great effort that I am trying to slow down and enjoy the splendor of the season.  I wish this for all of you, as well!

Today's card is from a new die that I just received and HAD to put to use immediately!  I have a similar die but this one was calling my name.


This die makes a many-layered scene, which can also be made into an ornament.  Gold was cut first for the twinkly stars showing through, the pierced night sky cut from dark blue and then the white frame.  I  really wanted the "manger" scene to be in kraft, so I cut a second layer of the main die in kraft, and then carefully snipped the manger off the white layer.  Mary, Joseph and baby Jesus were cut twice, the front layer in white, and a second layer in kraft for their shadow.  Everything was then layered onto the dark blue base.
A close-up to show the layers ~


I LOVE the details on this layered die!

Supplies:
   SB - Rejoice Nativity dies


I hope that things are well with you and enjoy the splendor of the season!

Hugs,
TK

8 comments:

Loll said...

Beautiful card with your new dies, TK. xx

Lisa Elton said...

Your card is what Christmas is all about! Very pretty, TK!

Verna Angerhofer said...

A beautiful die and a gorgeous card. I have a die very similar too and I love it as well.

Cat Craig said...

Gorgeous card Tk.

I Card Everyone said...

Rejoice, rejoice... Oh, I'm singing your card, TK! It is so reflective of the Reason for the Season!
=]

Bonnie said...

What a wonderful background and so much dimension, TK! I love how you "built" this card! A perfect Christmas card!

Bobby said...

This is such a beautiful nativity, TK.

Rosemary said...

that die is a pretty one and you have made a lovely card with it, tk.