11.24.2022

Thankful, Grateful, Blessed

 Hello, and Happy Thanksgiving to those who are celebrating today!  I hope your holiday is filled with fun, love and laughter, and lots of great food!

I also wanted to tell you all how Thankful I am for you, how Grateful I am for you, and how Blessed I am (daily) by you! 
 
Here's today's cards ~

A stamped strip, using markers to my rubber stamp and lightly spritzed, cut to size and attached to the base.  I then hot foiled an NBUS plate in copper.  A little ribbon and it's QACAS to the max!  A close-up of that copper foil shine ~


And a slightly different card, let me explain ~


In an attempt to add a bit more detail, I decided to add an embossed stitched line to the off-white panel.  Welp!  Totally forgot my embossing pad and cut that baby right in half!!!  Ugh, so I recovered after a bit of kicking myself, and glued the lower panel straight down on a new base and now my card opens the top half only... does it work?  A little ingenuity, and I've got a "different" style of card.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it 
😂

On another note, today happens to be my Blogiversary -- yep, 7 years, and I still have those fans who encouraged me to start my own blog!  I've grown a bit, gathered more friends/fans, and I'm still here.  While life doesn't allow as many cards as I wish, I'm still in love with this craft and all of you!

Anyway, back to my Thankful, Grateful and Blessed heart -- thank you ALL!

Supplies:
   SB - Stylish Script Thankful, copper foil
   PW - Autumn Trio (an oldy but a fave)
   MFT -- my offending stitched line die!



No matter where you are, or who you're with, have a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving!

Hugs,
TK



~


8 comments:

Cat Craig said...

That copper foiling is fabulous.

Loll said...

LOVE these beautiful cards, TK. The mix of leaves and colours is so pretty, along with the copper foiled sentiment. Great save with the second card. Congrats on your blogaversary!! xx

I Card Everyone said...

Yay! Seven years and counting, my friend! Still a delight to follow and your cards today are as pretty as they are meaningful.
=]

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love your beautiful Thanksgiving card! And the hot foiling is gorgeous. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving as well.

Rosemary said...

Pretty set of cards, TK. Great save on the second card. Congrats on 7 years of blogging.

Bobby said...

Love that copper foiling and the simple images, TK. It's been a blessing to follow you for 7 years. Here's to many more.

Bonnie said...

Love this foiled sentiment, TK! What a clever fix for a happy accident! Happy blogaversary

Lisa Elton said...

I'm thankful for you too, TK and all of the amazing cards you share with us here on your blog! Great save on your die cutting mishap, this is lovely!