11.14.2022

On Your Special Day

 Hello!
Popping in with a quick post -- this card has already been posted and received, though a bit late -- SORRY!
I used an NBUS product (or two), so I'll be sharing this card over there ~


You might have to enlarge this to see the details, but I used a cover plate to texture an oval panel, heat embossed the glimmer plate with matte silver and Copic colored the flowers using pinks and grays.  Here's your close-up ~


I actually started with this card below, but there was A LOT of shine going on!  While I like the card, the shine can be a bit overwhelming, there are just SO many colors reflected in this foil, that a little goes a long way.


Well that's it for me, and I hope you're off to a great week!


Supplies:
   SB - Illustrated Floral & solid (NBUS & GOM 8/'22); Yana's Special Sentiments (NBUS)
   LI - Circle & Diamond coverplate
   WF - Nesting Postage


Happy Crafting!
TK




6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

My friends, I can attest to this card being even prettier in real life! Thanks so much for thinking of me and my love of grey on my special day, TK! xx
=]

Bonnie said...

I love this sweet bouquet of flowers and you've colored it beautifully, twice! The cover plate adds so much interest without overpowering the flowers! The second bouquet is just as pretty!

Lisa Elton said...

Two lovely cards, TK! Thanks for the sweet note in my mailbox today!

Bobby said...

I love your foiled bouquet in any color, TK. Both cards are fantastic!

Rosemary said...

The first card is so pretty in the pinks and silver. The second is just as pretty, but I can see how the foil would be a bit too much.

Bonnie Lynn said...

Both cards are beautiful! What a great way to get a twofer out of that die. Thanks for sharing with us at NBUS. Hope you continue to share your creations. Bonnie GDT