9.12.2022

Masculine Birthday Stars

 Good Morning!

Today I come bearing a card that'll fit a couple of challenges.  It started first with the MFT Sketch #610, then came the JUGs #649 - Repetition challenge, which seemed to fit quite well together so I ran with it.  I took a cue off GD Julie Beech at JUGs, but with two "repeats" so it incorporated both challenges ~ 


Now that's a QACAS Masculine card!  It'll go to a friend soon, so it won't sit in the stash long.


 


Supplies:
   MFT o- Stars Above & dies --
   Alt - Birthday Greetings

That's it for me today, thanks so much for the visit -- you guys are truly a blessing to me!

Hugs,
TK

6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

TK I love your fabulous, repeated stars and birthday wishes! Green and blue seem like the perfect colors for any guy!
=]

Bobby said...

Great masculine card, TK. Your repeat stamping is perfect and I love that one is in black to stand out. I also love the design on the stars.

Anonymous said...

Hi it’s Cat, my ipad doesn’t always sync up to my google account. This is a great man card and is perfect for your challenges.

Lisa Elton said...

What a great design for a masculine birthday! Terrific card TK! Don't forget to add it to the JUGs gallery ;)

Rosemary said...

You nailed both the sketch and the inspiration with this great card, TK.

Bonnie said...

These challenges fit perfectly together with this card, TK! Love the patterned stars and perfectly lined up sentiments!