9.13.2022

CAS Sparkle & Shine

 Good Morning!

Today I bring a card made for a couple of Christmas challenges, and I hope it'll work for CAS Christmas - Sparkle & Shine and Peace On Earth #23 (the snowflakes).  My card is extremely CAS (in my eyes), and my shine is more of a shimmer, but here 'tis ~


An embossing folder, quickly matted, then some very specific inking (with a full-sized pad) on the debossed snowflakes.  I did do a bit of masking, just to make sure I didn't goober up something I wasn't supposed to.  While my inking is a bit uneven, the shimmer is actually quite pretty.  What shimmer, you ask?


Sorry for the weird angle (and my thumb), but it was the only way I could capture the shimmer!  Well, this will be off to ~

 


Supplies:
    CB - Season's Greetings
   Brilliance Gold Ink

Hopefully your week is going fantastically!  

Hugs,
TK





12 comments:

Bonnie said...

LOVE this embossing folder and the strip of shimmery snowflakes!

Darlene said...

OH WOW this is simply PERFECT TK!! Love it! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

Darlene
PEACE ON EARTH
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

P.S. If I hadn’t already mentioned it, just wanted to let you know that we have another new challenge blog. This time it’s all about using your STENCILS. I hope you’ll come check us out and play along at Crazy is our fame – STENCILS are our game (aka STENCIL FUN CHALLENGE. The fun begins OCTOBER 4th … Hope to see you there!

PPSS ... did you know we also have an Embossing challenge? This would fit perfectly ... please come check us out and feel free to share this beauty with us ... here's the link: Can You Handle the Pressure

I Card Everyone said...

I like shimmer better than glitter, TK! Gorgeous creation - can I get a little more info on that fab embossing folder? Thank you!
=]

Bobby said...

You did a great job dragging the gold pad across the snowflakes, TK. It adds wonderful shimmer.

Lisa Elton said...

I see some lovely sparkle in that shimmer, TK! This is a wonderful card and perfectly CAS to me too! So happy to have you in our CAS Christmas gallery, my friend!

Christine Alexander said...

love that shimmery strip, gorgeous card and amazing photography it really picked up the shimmer. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas.

Cat Craig said...

Oh this is so lovely TK, the shimmer portion adds so much to that lovely texture from the ef.

Barb Ghig said...

Gorgeous Christmas card, TK! I love your crisp and clean design, and how you added shimmer to the snowflakes! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS Christmas!

Papercraft Boutique said...

The shimmery snowflakes are so pretty, TK! Great job of masking and inking. Love the embossed background filled with holiday sentiments. Thank you so much for sharing this beauty with us at CAS Christmas!
Hideko xx

Rosemary said...

Lovely Christmas card, TK. The shimmer is so pretty!

Loll said...

Your gold strip of shimmery snowflakes really stands out against the other embossing, TK. Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas! xx

Julia Aston said...

I'm glad you showed the close up so we could reallly appreciate the shine on the snowflakes TK! what a lovely embossing folder you used for this sparkly CAS Christmas card! thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas! xx