9.19.2022

A Hydrangea kind of Birthday

Hi again!
Another quick card, for a co-worker's Birthday!  This card will go to MFT Color Challenge #196 - LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these colors!  Unfortunately I didn't have an MFT flower image that I wanted to use for this card so I hope I'm excused!

I stamped, Copic-colored, cut out the image with a frame die that I received as a freebie from Waffle Flower awhile back.  I also winked the flower center but couldn't really grab the sparkle, so you'll just have to imagine you see it (wink).


Sorry for my poor lighting, I finished later than expected and didn't have any natural light to help with a better photo!


Supplies:
   EbE - Mondo Hydrangea
   WF - Nesting Postage die
   PTI - Stylish Birthday Sentiments

Sorry for the quick pop-in, but I just completed a 12-hour workday, so I'm off to hit the hay!  Have a great week!

Hugs,
TK



 

6 comments:

Cat Craig said...

I love hydrangeas, and this one is beautifully colored.

I Card Everyone said...

TK this is just fabulous! Hydrangea at their finest! Love the colors, and your coloring is so awesome!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

You've used those colors beautifully, TK this is a fabulous card!

Bobby said...

The hydrangea is beautiful and I think the lighting is great too, TK.

Bonnie said...

A beautiful hydrangea, TK! Love how you've colored it!

Rosemary said...

Love the way you colored the image, TK. Another pretty card!