9.25.2022

Birthday Blooms

Welcome!
Thank you for taking a moment of your day to visit -- you all mean SO MUCH to me! 

Today I have a card inspired the colors over at CTD711 - teal, green, yellow and brown.  Now right away my brain had sunflowers in it, especially since I had just finished another card with a sunflower (you'll see that in a day or two) and the inspiration photo has one in it too.  This card was really fun...


I stamped the image, Copic-colored, cut the panel down and popped it up on foam.  It was then centered over the teal plaid dp -- this paper really makes me happy!  Oh yes, I outlined the image with my lightest blue (B000 - I think it's called aqua blue).

Supplies:
   Stmpl:  Bloomfully - Kindness
   CP:  Scallops & Dots
   CCC - Birthday Wishing
   LF - Perfect Plaid 6x6


Hope this is the start of an awesome week!

Hugs,
TK

9 comments:

Viv said...

Pretty card TK!

Broni said...

Everyone is loving the sunflower theme this week! Yours is SO pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CTD this week!

I Card Everyone said...

TK you just keep getting better and better at this craft of ours! How do you do it? Loving your teal plaid - what a gorgeous backdrop for these sunflowers!
=]

Cat Craig said...

Oh I love that plaid base, such a pretty landing spot for your beautiful blooms.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great take on the photo and your coloring is so beautiful!

Bonnie said...

This looks like a winner to me, TK! Love these sunflowers and that gorgeous plaid paper!

Bobby said...

Plaid is always a good choice, TK, and it looks fabulous with your lovely sunflowers.

Rosemary said...

so pretty, tk!

Pam Sparks said...

oh, I would've never thought to use this plaid with these flowers but it works beautifully! I'm inspired!