9.23.2022

Frosty Boughs?

 Welcome, Friends!

This card uses a bit of your imagination, or at least mine, so I hope it works to send over to Peace On Earth #24 challenge.  I focused on the frosty pine boughs ~


Sorry, not the greatest photo because I was running out of natural light.
I used an inky embossing folder, with as little pressure as I could get, so the ink would transfer without making too much dimension.  I trimmed down the panel and layered my heat embossed sentiment vellum panel over top so that my boughs now look frosty.  The panel was then placed over a strip of glossy gold c/s cut using an edging punch and mounted on my base.  EZPZ, another Christmas card done!


There sure is a lot of interest and beauty in this inspiration!  I could go at least a dozen ways, if I only had the time!

Supplies:
   SB - Forever Green e/f
   SSS - To You & Yours sentiment
   MS - Arch Lattice punch


Thank you for popping in today!

Hugs,
TK




6 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

The boughs do look frosty, TK and ever so lovely!

I Card Everyone said...

I wish you did have more time, my friend! I love how you were inspired!
And you already know how much I love this EF! Beautiful card!
=]

Rosemary said...

Very pretty, TK!

Bonnie said...

What a great way to make frosty branches, TK!

Bobby said...

I can see which photo inspired you, TK, and your card looks just like it. Vellum overlay for a frosty look was such a good idea.

Lia said...

The branches are amazing and you used the right colors!
Lia DT POE