9.21.2022

Joy To Your World (and a little Sparkle)!

Good evening, Dear Friends!  I hope your week is going well and nothing stands in the way of that!

I'm back with a couple of cards, basically the same card products, just oriented a little different and different c/s.  One of these will be heading to The Flower Challenge #62 - Add Sparkle.


A friend enabled me to purchase this pretty cover plate.  I cut the plate out of shimmer gold c/s, white and red, then placed the gold solid piece over white c/s.  I pieced the white poinsettias back into the panel, and a few of the red dots.  I also added white pearls to the centers.  After wards, I popped up the heat embossed sentiment on a banner.  A closer look at the shimmer?


For my second card, I used the white panel, pieced in the red poinsettias and totally filled the panel with the shimmery golden dots, and popped up the sentiment on a label die. On this card, I used diamond gems in the centers of the flowers.  




Well, that's it for my shimmer and sparkle!  Oh!  I guess this cover plate die is NBUS, so I'll be sending this over to NBUS #42 too!

 


Supplies:
   WF - Poinsettia Panel

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day!

Hugs,
TK




10 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Gorgeous card designs! I love the added sparkle!

I Card Everyone said...

What a great way to make two gorgeous cards come together quickly and beautifully, TK! I'm going to confess - the red one tickles my fancy today, but tomorrow the white might! What am I thinking?? I don't have to choose just one, right? lol
=]

I Card Everyone said...

Nearly forgot - thanks so much for sharing one with us at The Flower Challenge!! x
=]

Bobby said...

That's a lot of little pieces to inlay, TK, and well worth it because both cards are fantastic. So great that you could use the die cut pieces to make two cards. Thanks for sharing one with us at The Flower Challenge.

Lisa Elton said...

They're both lovely, TK! I'm partial to the red version!

Cat Craig said...

Fabulous cards, both...though the red really caught my eye.

Cara said...

So pretty, I love both! Thanks for joining us this month at The Flower Challenge, sorry I’m so late visiting you. I hope to see you next month too. Cara DT x

Bonnie said...

These are both awesome, TK! Love this cover plate and how you've inset the poinsettias! Two gorgeous Christmas cards for the stash!

TaeEun said...

Red, gold and white make elegant and festive holiday cards! That's a beautiful coverplate die! Thank you so much for playing at The Flower Challenge with us!

Rosemary said...

Lovely set of cards, TK!