3.14.2022

Masculine Geo Birthday

Hello!

I'm squeaking in to get a card into the challenge over at Freshly Made Sketches #526.   I made this for an upcoming Birthday and the sketch sparked this card ~


I started with the layout and found an old stamp set that works well for any masculine card.  For the inside, I brought in the colors and a bit of fun ~


I used a couple strips of white scraps and swiped the ink pads to color the strips.

Supplies:
   PTI - Sketched Shapes stamps
   Alt - Birthday Greetings stamps
   PF - Diagonal Stitched Rectangle dies


Be kind, show compassion and have a great week!

Hugs,
TK

9 comments:

Cat Craig said...

What a great GUY card. Love the colors and the images.

I Card Everyone said...

One of your very best, TK!! It couldn't be more masculine or perfect for a guy's birthday! It's fun getting out those older workhorse sets, isn't it?
=]

Bonnie said...

I love these shades of blue and green together, TK! A perfect masculine card!

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific masculine card, TK! I like the graphic modern look the triangles bring!

Mac Mable said...

Perfect masculine card, great stamping and colours and love the geometric look of it TK x.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful colors for a guy card. Great use of the stamped triangles!

Rosemary said...

Absolutely fabulous masculine design, TK!

Bobby said...

I love the random placing of those striped triangles, TK. A wonderful masculine card for sure!

Ida said...

Great use of the sketch and I love the colors you used. I like all the geometric shapes in your card.