3.07.2022

Birthday Bunny & Balloons

 Hello again!

My card today will go to MFT Color Challenge #184 (LOVE these colors!), and 
NBUS #36 for using the new background stamp.  While I haven't had the stamp TOO long, I have kept it for a celebration of fun proportions.


This little cutie comes from a set that I've used before, just not this little guy.  Isn't he just the sweetest?  I used a little artistic creativity and added two more balloons, that way I could use both of the colors that I needed to.  I stamped the background, Copic colored the bunny and balloons, and added another flag sentiment that was heat embossed.  I really like this card, everything worked together on this one.



So sorry MFT but I could NOT get your image to load, copy or save...

 

Supplies:
   CCC - Birthday Wishing stamp
   MFT - Scalloped Stripes stamp, Blueprints 27 die
   LI - Stitched Rectangle die
   
Thanks again for stopping in and leaving some love.

Hugs,
TK










11 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

TK he IS the cutest! What a darling way to send birthday wishes of the very sweetest kind!
=]

Bonnie said...

Everything worked together perfectly, TK! Love this sweet bunny with his colorful balloons! The background stamp makes a great, subtle background!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fantastic coloring of that cute image. I love your birthday card design!

Lisa Elton said...

This bunny is one of my favorites and you've put him to good use! Cute card, TK!

Mac Mable said...

Fun idea to add the extra balloons for the challenge colours and yes that bunny is super cute and your card is adorable TK x.

Pam Sparks said...

This is SO CUTE TK! As she runs to see if she has this set! lol <3

Claire said...

Aww he's adorable and I love him in grey. Nice idea to add the extra balloons and the navy blue banner is perfect to finish of this really sweet card x

Rosemary said...

Love that cute bunny with the balloons, TK. Your coloring is wonderful.

Bobby said...

The bunny is darling, TK, and adding the extra balloons was a great idea. This is such a cute and fun card.

Marina said...

I have this set - the bunny is one of my favourites and I love the clever work on the balloons - looks amazing.

sandie said...

These are such sweet colours and love the added touch of white. Also such soft colouring of the bunny x