3.16.2022

H B 2 U

 Good day, Sweet Friends!

Today I bring a card for a color challenge over at MFT CC #185 and Time Out Challenge #209 - CUTE.  Now I might be a bit biased, but I think I hit the bullseye!


This whole card was pretty easy to put together -- I love it.  Can't wait to give this away in the upcoming days for one of the many upcoming Birthdays I have.  Here it is in full...


Hope it makes YOU smile (we all need more smiles those these days)!

 

Supplies:
   W+9:  Unforgettable stamps
   PTI:  Lg. Smooth Alpha dies


Things are warming up here, daffodils and grape hyacinth blooming, and things are greening up.  Hope things are getting brighter for you.

Hugs,
TK

11 comments:

Mac Mable said...

I sure did smile TK with your super adorable card. Great design, love those cute little party elephants and a fun way to do the 'sentiment' x. You nailed the colour challenge TK x.

Lisa Elton said...

Yup, you nailed the colors and the cuteness! Darling card, TK!

Viv said...

Nailed it TK! Fab make. x

Verna Angerhofer said...

Those cute animals are ready to party. I love the sentiment too.

Bonnie said...

It does make me smile! These elephants are adorable!

I Card Everyone said...

Those are my all-time FAVORITE ellies, TK!! I smiled, and so will the lucky birthday person!
=]

Bobby said...

You sure hit the cute factor, TK. Makes me want to pull out my elephants and color them up.

Rosemary said...

Absolutely adorable, TK. Those ellies are so cute and perfectly colored.

Quillish said...

Aww.. isn't this the cutest Birthday day card ever? Love the design, the colors and the elephants are so adorable. Thank you so much for joining us with your cute entry at Time out challenges. Hugs ~ Ishani.

Jill V said...

I think you hit the bullseye too :) WHat could be cuter than elephants with balloons?! Thanks so much for playing along with us at TIME OUT!

Ida said...

This was such a darling card.