3.27.2022

Alleluia

 Oh My!
Hello, and where did THAT weekend go?!  It seems I have a penchant for losing my weekends, I sure hope yours was enjoyed!  I helped Hubbs do some work in my laundry/sewing room getting it nearer to being done so time flew by.  I spent today doing errands, a quick visit to Mom's, cleaning, laundry, and a short period in my Craft Room.  I had a couple of attempts that didn't work out as I wanted, but I'll have another go at that later!  What did I manage to make into a card?


Not a typical look for my cards, nor style but at least I got one car done, right?  I started with the layout at MFT WSC #586 and the colors at CTD #685, plus I used a new item, so this'll also head to 
NBUS #36.  I have to admit, water coloring is not my forte!  I try and try but it just doesn't seem my best.  Oh well hopefully I'm learning and growing, right!  I really wanted white lilies but I just couldn't make that work, so these tiger lilies will work for today.  The water colored panel and polka dotted panels are both flat, but I popped up the sentiment on foam.



I'm trying to get a jump on Easter cards (ha!), so I think I better have some better luck soon!  Wish me well, won't you?

Supplies:
   MFT - paper pack (an oldie but goodie)
   Anita's - Lilies (another oldie)
   SSS - Alleluia  (Here's my NBUS)
   WF o- Nesting Postage dies

Well another week, another card or two, maybe?  Hope your week is awesome and you get to your Craft Room often.

Hugs,
TK

9 comments:

Ida said...

Very pretty and I like the lilies (Tiger Lily) colored. - Hey we both chose to do the CTD and NBUS challenges. How fun is that. I think your water coloring looks very nice.

Broni said...

Beautiful orange lilies!! Perfect for the challenge! Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!

Bonnie said...

I love tiger lilies and I think you did a great job coloring these, TK!

Lisa Elton said...

You didn't only manage to make a card, you managed to make a marvelous card! So bright and sunny. Just what I need after a cold and snowy few days! Thanks so much for the very sweet card that found it's way to my mailbox XO

Mac Mable said...

The orange Lilies are so pretty and go so well with the Kraft TK. A beauty of a card and yes where does time go? x.

I Card Everyone said...

TK we are ALL still learning, and you did a beautiful job water coloring these as Tiger Lilies! LOve the postage stamp die-cut panels, and the popped-up sentiment, too!
=]

Rosemary said...

Lovely card, TK. And it looks like it brightened the recipient's day!

Cat Craig said...

Beautifully put together, TK.

Bobby said...

I love the lilies with a pop of color that perfectly matches the polka dot paper, TK. Great card design!