9.05.2021

Reindeer Prance

 Hello!  Sorry I've been away so long, but I'm so happy that you're here!

I have managed a couple of cards and I'll share one today.   When a card is not eminently needed, I figured I better get the caboose in gear and start making those holiday cards that will be needed sooner than we can shake a stick.  Today I've got a Christmas card for you to share over at MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge ~





Supplies:
   SB - Reindeer Prance
   Sorry no MFT today, I really tried!

Thank you for the visit, have a great holiday weekend and STAY SAFE!

Hugs,
TK





10 comments:

Viv said...

Have missed so many of your lovely makes TK and as the internet connection here is still dodgy, forgive me for not scrolling down them all and commenting.
This is a lovely Christmas card and I adore the die!
PS - your lovebirds below are sooo beautiful! x

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love the card and a great interpretation of the sketch. You are off to a good start on your Christmas cards.

Bobby said...

All that gold make an elegant card, TK, and I love the shimmer paper for the tree and snow.

Mac Mable said...

What a classy card with a fabulous die cut. Love the shimmer, the gold and the dark green cardstock together TK x.

Marina said...

Love the luxe effect of the gold.

Bonnie said...

Love this die cut and all that sparkle and shine!

Lisa Elton said...

I like your metallics with the pops of hunter green! Very elegant, TK!

I Card Everyone said...

Ditto all the above, and welcome back, TK! This is a fabulous Christmas card!
=]

Ida said...

How sparkly and pretty. What a neat die.

Kim Heggins said...

This is so so beautiful!!!!