9.15.2021

You Da Best - Fall-ish colors

 Hello!

Today's card is what I'd call a fall-ish card.  It has plenty of fall colors and a gray base.  Masculine?  Maybe.  CAS?  Maybe although it really was QACAS.  I used a layout I saw quite some time ago, and I'm not even sure where now.  Anyway, here it is ~


I wanted to use the pretty snippets of ink smooshing that I had because I really like the colors.  Then I found the pp that matched, and a second in the same pack that complemented the whole thing.  I then ink-blended a panel, staying soft, so I could cut out and layer the die sentiment, which was then placed on a vellum backer.  I really LOVE those little smooshed hexes!


Well that's it for me!  Hope you're having a terrific week, with lots of weekend fun planned!  Take care!

Supplies:
   SSS - You Da Best die (I believe)

Hugs,
TK


8 comments:

Pam Sparks said...

this is awesome TK! I love all the elements together and techniques!

Pam Sparks said...

Trying again...not sure where my first comment went! I updated my computer and now it's an adventure! ha! I love this paper and your inking! Great card! and yes CAS and masculine!

Anonymous said...

Trying again...not sure where my first comment went! I updated my computer and now it's an adventure! ha! I love this paper and your inking! Great card! and yes CAS and masculine!
Pam Sparks

Bobby said...

I love those smooshed hexagons too, Judy. Finding matching paper was a stroke of luck because everything works so well together.

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a great card design. I love the layout and the mix of beautiful papers and dies.

Rosemary said...

really fun design, tk!

Mac Mable said...

What an eye catching design and the colour tones look fabulous together...Love the orange hexagon too TK x.

I Card Everyone said...

TK need I say it? I'm MAD for that plaid!! You've found the most wonderful complimentary papers - something that befuddles me even when from a paper pack! So happy those sweet orange hexies found a happy home!
=]