9.13.2021

Woofing You...

 Hello again!  

It's great to see you, even if in my head - lol.  I have a card to post and get to a challenge so I'll get right with it.  This one will be going to MFTWSC558 and NBUS #30 since I haven't used this one before ~


I really like the sketch provided, so I did a little playing.  I have two upcoming family Birthdays, and I don't know WHICH family member will get this because... well... we're all dog-lovers!  I stamped, Copic-colored and cut the cute critters out with their matching dies.  Then I penciled off my blocks and decided who went where.  From there I masked and ink blended, then popped them up and added the sentiment and few "accessories".  A close-up ~


I didn't plan on cutting out that cutie with his hiney facing us in the photo, but it just worked out that way -- really kinda sad actually!  Hope you like the critters!

Enjoy, and have a great week!

 


Supplies:
   MFT - Lucky Dog


Hugs,
TK


8 comments:

Mac Mable said...

I love this critter card TK. What a fun card, sweet images, even the hiney facing us! What a fabulous design and whoever in the family gets it will love it too x. Great to 'see' you in my mind too TK x.

Vicky Hayes said...

I love how you displayed your pups on inked squares TK and what a great set this is! Vicky x

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your card is so cute and adorable with all the puppies on it!

Bonnie said...

This is adorable, TK! The perfect stamps for this sketch and a fun card!

Lisa Elton said...

This is so darn cute, TK! Great coloring on those pups!

Bobby said...

Those dogs are darling, TK, and you really brought them to life with your wonderful coloring. I really like the rump dog. He's wagging his tail (in my mind) he's so excited to wish a happy birthday.

Brenda in IN said...

I love any card with dogs and this is adorable.

Rosemary said...

you nailed the mft sketch with this super adorable card, tk!