9.06.2021

I Camp Believe...

 Hello, and welcome!

Daugher #3 has recently taken my grandson on a couple trips this summer, one via Yellowstone National Park and the Grand Tetons -- such beautiful county -- and mostly recently a camping trip before school started, so I think you'll get the "theme" inspiration.  The other inspiration came from a recent sketch challenge and a recent color challenge, neither of which I made it into.  However I did get her Birthday card done!  Enjoy!

Pretty straight forward - I used this adorably NBUS stamp set that I've been itching to use, stamped/colored/fussy cut the items, then cut circles of primary colors to ground the subjects. The elements and sentiment were popped up, to make a bit more statement.

Since this an NBUS set, this will go over to NBUS Challenge


Supplies:
   MFT - Sweet Celebrations pp, Awesome Adventures stamps

Well that's it for me!  Thank you for stopping by and ALWAYS for your sweet, generous comments.  Go and have a great day!

Hugs,
TK


8 comments:

Mac Mable said...

You sure did get the theme spot on TK. What fabulous trips away and so memorable for the family x. Fun card, wonderful design, great little camping scene and absolutely adorable TK x.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Cute kid images and they look amazing on your wonderful card. I like the sketch and colors too.

Bonnie said...

This is adorable, TK! Sounds like a perfect birthday card!

Lisa Elton said...

Such wonderful memories for your grandson! Darling card too!

Bobby said...

This is so cute, TK, and I love a good pun. I'm sure your daughter and grandson are making great memories and this card will be part of that.

Ida said...

Super cute. Nice cheery color scheme & the images are so fun. Perfect for a camper's birthday.

Rosemary said...

Oh my goodness! What an adorable card for your daughter, TK. She will love it. Yelloestone anf the Tetons are so amazing!

Darnell said...

What a perfect, perfect card for her, TK! I love that it's so personalized to remind her of these special memories she is creating for her son. I wish there was some way every kid could go camping once to all the wonderful national park treasures we have in this country. Our trips with our son were just the best. He was even potty-trained during a two-week camping vacation to the Grand Canyon, Zion, etc.! Thanks for evoking those fun times in my mind and thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell