1.05.2020

Happy 90th Birthday!

You don't see a Birthday of this magnitude often, so it must be celebrated!  My aunt turned 90 and we had a pretty good "family reunion" to celebrate her.  Family is spread far but everyone somewhat close, and able to, came to see her.  This card is in her honor ~


I used two current challenges, CTD #574 - brown, red and white and CTS #353.  While the brown doesn't show well, I promise it is brown under the white flag holding the sentiment.  I used my beloved newer stamp (thanks, Rosemary, again!).  Here's a close-up ~ 


Supplies:
   Altenew - Rennie Rose
   SB Hemstitch Oval
   random sentiments inside and out

     

Thanks everyone for your time, visit and sweet messages -- you're awesome & mean so much to me!

Hugs,
TK

9 comments:

Rosemary said...

what a lovely card for your aunt, tk! so wonderful that all your family could gather together to celebrate this milestone with her!

I Card Everyone said...

That is certainly a milestone birthday, TK! So happy she was celebrated - you've done it beautifully! LOve this color combo, and that die? you know I love it, too! xx
=]

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a gorgeous card design and I bet your Aunt loved it too. I really like the floral design and the die cut showing it off works so well too. I think it is awesome!

Cat Craig said...

How fantastic. Love the simple lines of the image and the hemstitch oval.

Bobby said...

Great card, TK, and how sweet of you not to include the age like most of us do on milestone cards. I'm sure your aunt will treasure it.

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...this is absolutely beautiful and so perfect for a milestone birthday.

Anita in France said...

What a fantastic milestone for your aunt, TK ... and a gorgeous card to celebrate with her ... those Rennie roses are so delicate ... perfect with the hemstitch frame! Hugs, Anita :)

Pam Sparks said...

WOW! 90! How awesome and I love your card! I'm sure she did too... thanks for sharing it with us!

Mac Mable said...

A stunner of a card for your Aunt. Love the colour combination and the line stamp is fabulous x. Always good to have a family reunion x.