1.24.2020

Feel Better Florals

Howdy, Peeps!  
I hope you don't mind if I call you that, because that's really how I feel -- My Peeps!

I finished another card done last weekend but haven't had time to post it.  This card came from a couple different tries, as I seem to be one that struggles with "water colors".  You see, it doesn't matter what product I use, I just don't seem to get the hang of it but I'm okay with that -- you can't be awesome at everything!  haha  I have to make several attempts before I actually come up with something I'm happy with.

For this card, I used an artsy-feeling stamp and tried to spritz the paper then stamp, no-go.  Then I tried to spritz the stamp after applying ink, no-go...  Lastly I just stamped and let the "artsy feel" speak for itself!  Maybe that's why it's already artsy?!


Again I used a dark charcoal gray cs and popped the angled stamped piece, cut a coupe "flags" with the sentiment stamped on one.  Easy peasy!  The reason I say "flags"?  Well you'll be impressed interested to see what I ended up using -- it worked perfectly!

Well thanks for stopping in and visiting, I'm so glad you did!  Best wishes to all to have a terrific, crafty weekend!

Supplies:
   Altenew - Brush Art Florals
   PTI Inside & Out Well Wishes
   MFT Interactive Pull Tags

Hugs,
TK

7 comments:

Cat Craig said...

TK I am loving this bold card. It sure would help me on the road to recovery.

I Card Everyone said...

Everything's coming up [fabulous artsy] roses today, TK!! WOW those are gorgeous… do I have this stamp? LOL Could this be Candy Apple Red Distress Oxide ink? SUCH a wonderful color! xx from one of your Fan Peeps
=]

Lisa Elton said...

I don't mind being one of your peeps! This is fabulous TK, love the classic colors!

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is beautiful and I am in the same category as you. I seldom get anything water colored to my liking.

Mac Mable said...

I love being one of your peeps too x Striking artsy card with a fabulous colour combination x. Well done you on experimenting with the water colouring x.

Rosemary said...

Love this bold and beautiful design, TK! The dark red and charcoal gray combo is fabulous!

Anita in France said...

Very happy to be one of your peeps, TK! Your card is delicious ... bold, vibrant and wonderfully artsy ... that charcoal grey is fantastic with the bright red! Hugs, Anita :)