1.10.2020

Congrats - New Home

I'm baa-aaaack! 
 It seems I've been running amuck, not around my blog or web-o-sphere much through the holidays but I'm getting back on track, and I've missed everyone!

My youngest daughter, son-in-law and grandson just had their new home built and it's finished.  They've moved into their new home and have resided there about a month, and this will be given to them at their Open House this weekend along with a gift ~


While their house isn't brick, I hope this evokes a "homey feel", welcoming all who enter.  Brick, I say?   Yep, look close... I inked the ef with white pigment ink and ran the gray cs through my spiffy new Big Shot Express (thanks, Hubbs)!  You'll also notice the "backdrop" for the photo, yep another wonderful Christmas present from Hubbs!


This card will be entered over at TO #152, and I think you can see where I got my inspiration...


Supplies:
   Sizzix/TH - Bricked ef
   MB - Small Madison Window and Shutter (NBUS)
   Gina K - Wreath Builder (without using the templates so I could make it smaller)

Thank you for popping in and giving me a snippet of your day.

Hugs,
TK



12 comments:

Cat Craig said...

TK how special that you've made a card for their new home with such fabulous touches. Excellent take on the challenge photo.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card to wish them joy in their new home. They must be so excited. Your hubby made great choices for your Christmas gift too. Great guy!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, I have just been looking for info about this subject for a long time and yours is the greatest I've found
out so far. But, what about the bottom line? Are you
certain in regards to the source?

I Card Everyone said...

I see plenty of sunshine through that window, too, TK! Such a thoughtful, beautiful card! [you know I love it when you get all creative with those embossing folders!]
=]

Rosemary said...

really lovely design, tk! the brick work background provides the perfect backdrop for your lovely wreath!

Mac Mable said...

Glad You're back crafting and what a thoughtful card you've made for your youngest daughter. Yay to DH and your Christmas gifts too x. A fabulous card with a great design and the wreath looks so pretty x.

Anita in France said...

So fresh and pretty, TK ... what a wonderful welcoming window with the floral wreath ... fabulous against the texture-y grey background! You have some lovely new toys ... enjoy playing! Hugs, Anita :)

Anita in France said...

Oops, hit publish before saying thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Hugs again, Anita :)

sandie said...

How wonderful your daughter and her hubby have a new home! And they are going to love this adorable card-such a pretty little home they have! I love the way you made the background like brickwork, such a soft and subtle look. So good to see you at Time Out my friend x

TK said...

Yes, I am blessed to have a supportive hubbs! He took my list of ideas and "bought 'em all"!

Bobby said...

What a wonderful housewarming card, TK. Who wouldn't love a wreath like that to hang from a shuttered window.



Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Lovely card to celebrate a new home. Love the grays and yellows and that welcoming wreath. Thanks for playing with us at Time Out.