1.19.2020

Love & Happy Anniversary

Hello again!  A couple more cards, these to be entered into a couple of challenges.  I'll get right to it and let you get on with your day.  Card #1...


This card will be linked to The Flower Challenge #40 Shaped Cards.  It was made using some purchased shaped note cards and envelopes in silver.  I scored the top of one and attached it to the back of the top piece to make a card.  

Card #2...


And the two together...


While I'm happy with the first, I found out that it is NOT easy (for me anyway), to weed out paper to reveal the double sided tacky sheets and sprinkle glitter in different colors for the second!   Unfortunately I have some stray glitter... I used the "outline cut" of the die cut from the first card, cut another in white and red, inlaid the red inside the white outline and then weeded sections to reveal the sticky then sprinkle white and hematite glitter.  The glittery piece was placed on the card front, and the negative popped up over to reveal the glitter below.  I then used the word die to add my sentiment cut from vellum.  
Supplies:
   Both - SSS Heart of Roses
   #1 - GKD Scripty Sayings
   #2 - PTI Love die
     


Well I've taken enough of your time but want to wish you well and hope your weekend is filled with lots of craftiness.  We're getting snow here but only a little, a little freezing rain but there are plenty of others with a lot worse weather so please take care!

Hugs,
TK


10 comments:

Viv said...

two lovely cards TK.

Mac Mable said...

Great shape on the first one and love what you did with the pretty die on the second. Glorious bling and beautiful cards x.

Carol H. said...

Your cards are so pretty! Love the red, glittery one especially.

Carol H. said...

Love both of your cards! I'm really partial to the pretty sparkly glitter one!

Rosemary said...

Both cards are so pretty, TK! I have that heart day and your cards are reminding me that I really should use it!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Two beautiful cards. The shape of the first one is awesome with the pretty die. And the second one is very elegant looking too.

I Card Everyone said...

Two more beauties for your Valentines, TK!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I like that heart die, how did I miss buying that one? You might force me to do some shopping LOL! Two terrific cards!

TaeEun said...

These are pretty CAS cards! The heart die with the rose bouquet is really lovely! Thank you so much for playing along at The Flower Challenge!

Anita in France said...

Such a pretty shape for your silver card, TK ... and great work with the glittering on your second heart ... these are both just lovely! Hugs, Anita :)