12.29.2019

A Coupl'a Tags

Hello, Friends! 
So glad that we've all made it through a joyous Christmas, now New Year's and then we can get back into routines and... diets ('er at least eating "normal")!  I hope everyone had a wonderful day spent with loved ones and enjoying the splendor.

I made a couple of tags over the last week or so but have been unable to squeak in the time to post, so I'll put them here together and spare you too much detail.  The first was  actually one of several versions that I made for co-workers with a bit of candy to get them through 'til pie time.


Supplies:
   MFT Fold Up Tags
   SSS Abstract Triangles (heat embossed in gold ep)
   Sorry but I forgot where I got the sentiment... (heat embossed in white)

And the next tag was a Thank You for an invitation to a brunch, attached to a fresh loaf of english muffin toasting bread.  You'll notice the "sweat" inside the bag, but I did open it back up after the photo... I was just wanting to get a picture and get to bed!  It was after 11 when the bread came out, I used the time to make a tag while it cooled and then put it together for the photo.


Supplies:
   PTI Tag Sale #5
   PTI Thanks All Ways (sentiment)
   Inkadinkadoo Thought for the Day (flowers)

Well that's it for me today, I'll see you around soon!  Take care, and be safe!

Hugs,
TK


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely believe that which you stated. Your favourite justification seemed to be on the web the simplest
thing to take into account of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed whilst people consider concerns that they just do not know about.
You controlled to hit the nail upon the top and also outlined
out the whole thing with no need side effect , folks can take a signal.

Will probably be back to get more. Thank you

I Card Everyone said...

Two fabulous tags for two fabulous treats, TK! Oh I'd love to pop a slice, or three, into my toaster!!
=]

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful tags and that bread looks so yummy too! Makes me want a slice!

Mac Mable said...

I bet the candy and the tag for your co-workers where well received and the tag looks wonderful. What a pretty tag on the bread and how thoughtful of you x.

Bobby said...

How sweet of you to make gift for co-workers and a brunch host, TK. The tags you made to go with with them are wonderful.

Lisa Elton said...

Two lovely tags for your yummy treats!

Cat Craig said...

Oh darling tags TK, and your goodies made me glad I have a sandwich nearby.

Anonymous said...

Superb blog! Do you have any tips and hints for aspiring
writers? I'm planning to start my own blog soon but I'm a little lost on everything.
Would you suggest starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I'm completely
overwhelmed .. Any recommendations? Appreciate it!

Bonnie said...

I love your tags, TK! Looks like some fun goodies you gave away. I need to look up my recipe for English Muffin Bread. I remember it was really good! Happy New Year and thanks for all your encouraging comments!

Anita in France said...

Delicious tags attached to scrumtious goodies, TK ... the English Muffin Bread looks especially tempting ... I'm imagining the aroma! Happy 2020! Hugs, Anita :)

Rosemary said...

Fabulous set of tags, TK! Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas! wishing you a blessed new year!

Anonymous said...

If you want to grow your know-how just keep visiting this website and be updated with the most recent gossip
posted here.