12.02.2019

Birthday Blessings

Here's a non-Christmas card for ya!  This one was made for my mother-in-law, whose Birthday is just around the corner.  I'm blessed to have a mother-in-law who is an amazing person, would give you anything and literally EVERYTHING she has if you asked.  She's an awesome support and a true angel on earth, definitely a blessing!


I saw Rosemary make a card with this stamp set and knew I wanted it!  Now let me explain, Rosemary is a true artist especially with anything floral, so I'm just wingin' it here!...I do like the card, and yes I still like the set.


Colored with my Zigs, I only stamped and embossed the roses and sentiment, colored and added the silver tape border.  Love this card!  QACAS (per Darnell) but I still love it.  This will be entered at ATCAS #173 Blessed/Blessings.

Supplies:
   Altenew - Rennie Roses
   MFT - Anything But Basic Birthday
   ME - Blessed


Have a great day, Friends!
Hugs,
TK


11 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful design and colors. An elegant flair to it as well.

Bonnie said...

This is a beautiful card for a special person, TK! Well done!

I Card Everyone said...

Sounds like you've hit the jackpot of all MILs, TK, and I'm sure she feels the same about you! I'd bet the whole birthday cake that she'll love her beautiful card, specially made with your loving hands! Such a pretty bouquet!
=]

Darnell said...

This is gorgeous, TK, and so worthy of your angelic MIL! She will treasure it. I love that you used wintry jewel tones for your colors. Happy Holidays!! Hugs, Darnell

Anonymous said...

Thanks for finally talking about >"Birthday Blessings" <Loved it!

Viv said...

A lovely card TK - and am sure she loved it.

Cat Craig said...

Sweet card, and so nice you have a great MIL. I too have a fabulous one.

Lisa Elton said...

Your mother-in-law sounds like a wonderful lady and she is going to love her pretty card!

ElizStewart said...

TK... You are right to love this stamp set... your roses are spectacular! And the sentiment fit in perfectly. Thanks so much for joining Addicted to CAS this week.

Bobby said...

This is lovely, TK. The rich colors of the flowers are beautiful with the shine of the washi. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Addicted to CAS.

Rosemary said...

Aww... so sweet of you to compliment me like that TK! You made my day. Your card is just lovely and will be treasured by your MIL!