12.17.2019

Masculine

Howdy, Friends!  Glad to see any of you who still have the time and gumption to visit as we close in on Christmas!  I'll keep this quick, as I have other chores to complete before bed.  I actually used CTS #351, which is showcasing a throwback drawing, to complete a couple cards.  These really are QACAS cards (thanks, Darnell)  that still fit the challenge, I hope.

 

See what I mean?  I used the overall layout, but switched out the doo-dads for the sentiment placement on the first card.  And here's the second card ~


I actually had meant to pop up the sentiment and slide Mr Birds tailfeathers underneath, but accidently but the scor-tape on the back of the sentiment!  Well, that required me rearranging the bird a bit farther out on his "branch" - lol

Here's the challenge inspiration ~


Supplies:
   Card #1 ~ SB - Label 18 (appropriately edited)
                    SSS - Happy Birthday die
                    Honey Bee - designer paper
   Card #2 ~ SB - Label 18 (again lopped off)
                    W+9 - Happy Birds
                     SSS - Abstract Triangles background stamp
                     

Thanks for stopping by, but please take time to take a few breaths and enjoy the day  :o)

Hugs,
TK

11 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

TK we are so grateful to you for finding time to play along at CTS this time of year!! Both so creative, and fun - and you know how much I love that bird! It's high time they flew out of their coop 'round here! xx
=]

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful masculine card designs. I love the colors as well. Fabulous wood pattern paper. And I think your bird looks amazing far out on the branch. So it worked out just fine in my opinion.

Anonymous said...

You really make it appear really easy together with your presentation but
I in finding this matter to be really one thing which I
feel I'd by no means understand. It kind of feels too complex and very
wide for me. I'm taking a look ahead for your next publish, I'll try to get the hold of it!

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous pair of cards!!!

Anonymous said...

It's going to be ending of mine day, however before finish I
am reading this great piece of writing to improve
my know-how.

Viv said...

Been away for a short break so am playing catch up-
2 great cards!

Rosemary said...

Fun set of cards, TK!

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I enjoy reading all of your article.
I wanted to write a little comment to support you.

Anita in France said...

These are both deliciously masculine and fun, TK ... that bird is especially cute ... and just a little quirky (in a good way!). Wishing you a blessed Christmas! Hugs, Anita :)

Mac Mable said...

The fun bird out on his branch looks great to me x.Fabulous design layouts and great masculine colours x.

Rosmarie said...

Both of your cards are wonderful! - I especially love the birdie! Wishing you all the best for 2020 and thank you so much for your wonderful comment! Rosi x