12.10.2019

O Christmas Trees!

A quick post so I can get this into a challenge over at CTS #350, I'm kinda skidding in by the seat of my pants!  I made this with the colors from another challenge mid green, mid blue and gold; however you can't really tell the green!  So...


I hand drew the box and asterisks first, planted my first tree then masked and planted the two other trees.  I hand added the stars and colored in the largest, added the sentiment then put the snowflakes on last.  This is really different, and I'm not sure I like the snowflakes but then again... it's different.  Here's a close-up to show off a little gold sparkle from the Signo gold pen ~


Well, another card down and ..... more to go...  I'll see you soon and hope you all are enjoying the prelude to the wonderful holiday season!  

Supplies:
   Janes Doodles - Warm Wishes (trees)
   AE - Festive Wreath (NBUS)

Hugs,
TK





5 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

It seems everyone has better luck than I do with those Signo pens! So sparkly! I like it!! and we sure like it when you play cards with CTS... whether early, or skidding in! lol
=]

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is beautiful and I can see the trees are stamped in green as is the sentiment. Very elegant looking with the gold too.

Lisa Elton said...

I can see the green TK and it looks terrific!

Rosemary said...

Fun design, TK!

Mac Mable said...

Such a contemporary card with fun hand drawing....CAS and beautiful x.