12.12.2019

Red Berries & Green Ribbon

Another day, another card!  I'll take every victory, large or small  :o)    I really like the way this one turned out, and I'm happy to be entering it over at TO #150 Merry & Cheerful .  I stamped this with a new set, colored it with Copics and added glossy accents to the berries and ribbon.  I thought maybe I'd overdone it with the glossy ribbon but I still like the shine!


I really wanted to add an entire gray surrounding panel because I felt the color added so much.  However it just didn't look right (maybe due to the square-ish size?), so I trimmed off the sides and went with the top and bottom bit of gray.  Just in case you didn't see enough of that gloss...


It's kind of odd how in the pictures it appears to have bubbles in the gloss but I assure you there isn't.  Maybe it's an optical illusion of the gloss!  Not sure, but I'm gonna go with that one.


Supplies:
   AE - Festive Wreath (NBUS)
   TE - Inside & Out Christmas

I'm sure everyone is having as hectic a schedule as me, but I'm so thankful you spent a few minutes with me!  Enjoy the season and take a break to relax.

Hugs,
TK


13 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is lovely TK and the glossy elements look great!

Rosemary said...

Lovely card, TK! The shine from the glossy accents is so pretty!

sandie said...

Oh what a lovely card-adore all the gloss-so good a this-I just can't do it! And love how wonderfully CAS you made it. Thanks for joining Time Out

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful and rich in color. I love the shine from the glossy accents. Yes, we are all getting down to the last minute details but it is still a fun and festive filled time.

Cat Craig said...

Festive and the gloss adds texture and shine.

I Card Everyone said...

Another gorgeous wreath, with shiny berries, and bow, TK! I adore the grey version that landed in my mailbox! xoxo
=]

Joyce said...

What a lovely wreath, and i love the bits of shine and gloss you added. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

Darnell said...

Hammy is wildly clapping from his perch on my shoulder, TK! You know our motto is you can never have too much glossification, so we are love, love, loving this beautiful wreath card! Those berries and ribbon are spectacular!! Happy Holiday Hugs! Darnell

Kim Heggins said...

Stunning wreath...just love those vibrant colors! So beautiful.

Gerrina said...

The clossy berries make this card pop so good! A lovely wreath and beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

Anonymous said...

Please let me know if you're looking for a writer for your site.
You have some really great articles and I feel I would be a good asset.
If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd
really like to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link
back to mine. Please shoot me an e-mail if interested. Thanks!

Anita in France said...

Yum, TK ... deliciously CAS, wonderfully vibrant, perfectly shiny ... gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Hugs, Anita :)

Mac Mable said...

Wow this card is glorious and yummy. The gloss looks amazing and what a beautiful wreath....Loving this one x.