10.05.2019

Courageous

Hello once again!  I'll be straight forward and get right to why I'm here.  Women fighting Breast Cancer, they are who's courageous!  I really wanted to play along for the fact that this is such a terrific reason to make a card -- to support those going through it and to declare them courageous in the face of something major!  Here's my entry ~


I can't tell you how many boo-boos I made along the way (crafting too late maybe, or possibly too early) but the picture I had in my head actually came to fruition finally!  I'm going to enter this at  Time Out #145 and use the twist.

  
ETA:
(I shoulda checked all my challenges prior to posting!  Doh!)


Supplies:

   CAS-ual Friday - Pretty Posies
   AJVD Quilt Stitched BG coverplate
   C&9th - Being Classy (NBUS)
It's been fun, and I'm glad you stopped by, I'm honored!

Hugs,
TK

7 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card and for a good cause too!

I Card Everyone said...

Great cause, and a beautiful card, TK! Not seeing one boo- boo here!
=]

Rosemary said...

Perfect card for both challenges, TK!

Anita in France said...

What a fabulous combination of bold bloom with a soft, subtle background, TK! It captures the sense of our challenge so beautifully ... strength with gentleness ... delicious! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Hugs, Anita :)

Bobby said...

I love the background with the pretty CF posie, TK. Thanks for sharing it with us at The Flower Challenge.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Beautiful card. I love that subtle background with that wonderful flower and bold sentiment. Thanks for playing with us at Time Out!

TaeEun said...

It's pretty and CAS ! The subtle background makes the card more interesting keeping it still CAS ! Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Flower Challenge!