10.09.2019

I Appreciate You!

That's how I feel about all my blogland friends, you support me endlessly and cheer me on when I need it most!  I Appreciate You!  Thank you!

This card will be going to CTS #342, and this one I'll actually enter!  Here's the great sketch, which I tipped sideways ~


I love it, here's my entry:


And a close up of the wee little acorn:



I love the pretty fall colors on this card, a beautiful pp from a large pack from ages ago.  They remind me of the crisp air and smell of grapes ripening this time of year around here.  As you drive in most directions from our home, there are many vineyards and I just love the smell as the final ripening happens!  I'm not really a drinker but I love the smell and the beauty.

Supplies:
   MFT - True Friend (NBUS)
   CB - In Stitches:  Autumn (acorn image, also NBUS)
   MFT - Beautiful Blessings (inside sentiment)

Thank you all for truly blessing my socks off!

Hugs,
TK


6 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card and design. Love ty colors too.

Cat Craig said...

Tk, a lovely and thoughtful thanks/appreciation card.

I Card Everyone said...

From the wee little acorn, to that fabulous patterned paper, gorgeous... we appreciate YOU, too!!! I think you've captured the Sketch so beautifully, TK!
=]

Mac Mable said...

What a great take on the sketch. The shimmer form the acorn finishes off your fabulous card to perfection. I love that you have all those vineyards of grapes around you and that's a shame about not drinking.....LOL x Thank you for the wonderful and heartfelt sentiment at the start of the post and like Michele said we appreciate you too my friend x.

Bobby said...

The colors are fabulous, TK.

Rosemary said...

very pretty card, tk! love the acorn embossed on the vellum!