10.08.2019

Happy Birthday, Hedgie!

Fun, eventful weekend last weekend and two Birthdays this weekend but I've pre-posted this so you can all be impressed I'm on the ball!  JK but it really has been a busy couple weekends!

My girls had a hedgehog for a bit growing up, so it's only fitting that I make a card using one of the cute hedgie images I own.  This one was received, so it's OK to post and share with all of you!


This little cutie started out being for my step-dad but since I put rosy little cheeks on her, I decided she'd better go to my eldest daughter.  The coral cs underneath ended up being a perfect compliment to her cheeks, and the teal/mint scarf went perfectly with the pp -- I guess sometimes things just do fall into place, even for me!  Here's a close-up...


I actually really enjoy that coral paper, I hope you do too!  And have a terrific week!

Supplies:
   MFT Happy Hedgehogs  (NBUS)
   LF Hats Off To You
   PB Heartfelt Thanks
  SB Hemstitch Squares  (NBUS)
   MFT Blueprint 27 - tag

Hugs,
TK

6 comments:

Trina P. said...

Another adorable hedgehog card. x

Cat Craig said...

Your hedgie is adorable, and I am a big fan of the hemstitch dies.

Lisa Elton said...

Polka dots and a sweet little hedgie, what could be cuter! Our granddaughter's pre-school class (last year) had a hedgie mascot named Lollipop!

Mac Mable said...

The coral paper is wonderful and sure does complement your adorable card. Love the fun little cheeks on that super cute hedgie...I bet she loved it? x.

Verna Angerhofer said...

That card is so cute! What a darling hedgie image. I love the colors and I love the hemstitched square designs.

Rosemary said...

that little hedgie is just too darn cute! super fun card, tk!