10.08.2019

A Sketch and Two Cards

I wanted to make a couple "thinking of you" style cards, masculine and feminine, and thought that CTS #342 fit the bill.  I did take some "interpretation" liberties, but I think they should be fine.  I kept them quite simplistic so I wouldn't burden the masculine card.  Here's they are  ~

 


After my multitude of crafting failures this past weekend, I guess I was in need of some "basics".  I'm not actually going to enter this over at CTS (I'll have another one later that does enter), but I did use the sketch so I'll show it below...


Supplies - well this is an easy list  :o)
   MFT - Sending Prayers
   RC - tags (forgot the name of it, sorry)

Thanks for popping in, and I really do appreciate all your love and support!
Hugs,
TK

5 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Wonderful design and love that you did two...one masculine and one feminine x

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love this look. Wonderful card designs and the simplicity is a perfect way to make the focus more on the message.

I Card Everyone said...

Way to flip that Sketch, TK! Awesome times two!
=]

Bobby said...

I need to take a lesson and make some masculine prayer cards, TK. Yours look great.

Rosemary said...

fun take on the sketch, tk!