10.06.2019

Sparkle, Shine & High/Low Inchies

Wow, isn't that a title?!  Haha - seriously though this card is ala Cat, for reminding me of inchies and her wonderful way of elevating them! 

I needed a Birthday card so I found two old panels of faux mother of pearl, cut them down to inchies and adhered them to a panel, placing the greens flat and the blues with foam tape.  I then added an excess strip of the blue down the center.  I triple cut the sentiment, two of cardstock and the top layer from mirror tape adhered to cs and stuck them all together.  



I do have to admit that I'm not the best at getting those little sentiments perfectly aligned, I actually find them quite difficult since they had been cut with the tape adhered already, making them stick to my fingertips and not where I wanted them.  Also my pics aren't the best as it's been overcast here lately, and no light box for me...  A close-up...


Thanks, Cat, for the stirring of the brain cells; and thanks to all of you for your support!  Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.


Supplies -
   SSS Happy Birthday Die
   LF Upon A Star (inside sentiment - NBUS)

Hugs,
TK

5 comments:

Cat Craig said...

That is quite a catchy title,and your inchies look great! I am so glad you tried the multi height inchies to try it out yourself.

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a wonderful design with the inchies with the paper you chose. And, the gold lettering of the sentiment is perfect with it. You did an awesome job on this one.

Rosemary said...

Fun design, TK! This would be great for a guy.

Anita in France said...

Such a cool, graphic, dimensional design, TK ... it's fabulous ... and the touch of gold is brilliant with the faux MOP! Hugs, Anita :)

Mac Mable said...

Wow I am loving this card. The design is fabulous and so unique. The colours are striking and the dimension looks terrific x.