12.24.2022

Warm Holiday Wishes

 Merry Christmas!

It's really easy to get caught up in the hooplah, rush and busy-ness of the season, but I hope that you get to slow down and enjoy the Joy, Wonder and Gift of this season.

Today I've come with my last card for Christmas this year, in hopes of taking a short break and resting in peace.  Does it mean I won't make any cards?  Nope.  Or be visiting your wonderful creations?  Nope.  I just need to slow down and enjoy the holiday.


Foiled in silver, colored and then WoS on the white flowers and Stickles in the centers, all on red c/s.  I made another similar card with gold-foiled flowers in the lower right, sentiment in the upper left, colored with deeper colors and popped onto a green card base.

SB - GOM 10/22 Poinsettia Spray, Holiday Sentiments 2

Best wishes to all of you and may your Christmas be filled with wonder!

Thank you for being my Friends and supporting me!

Hugs,
TK


6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Merry Christmas, TK! It's a good time to take a little break and just relax and we all know you've earned it!
This is even more lovely IRL, my friend! Thank you!
=]

Bobby said...

Lovely foiled and colored image, TK. Merry Christmas and may the New Year be good to you and yours.

Rosemary said...

So very pretty, TK. Love the soft coloring with the foiling. Hope the winter weather on your side of the Mountain wasn't as crazy as it was on mine! Merry Christmas and happy new year.

Bonnie said...

This is beautiful, TK! Enjoy your rest.

Lisa Elton said...

Beautiful card, TK! I hope you enjoyed a Merry Christmas and get that rest you so well deserve!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely card! Such a pretty floral image! Enjoy your rest, take care! Maria Patrick