12.22.2022

New Stash

Hello and welcome!
 Remember that pile of new stash I promised some more cards from?  Well, today I've got a couple of cards to debut two more items (plus another NBUS item), so let's get right to it.

My first card ~


A delicate wreath stamped, heat embossed in silver pearl, colored then die cut and popped up on a linen base.  Here's a close-up because I know the details are tiny ~


The sentiment was foiled in red.
And card number two ~


This little cutie started with the image stamped, colored and die cut.  After finding no real options for a background that I wanted, I decided to try out a new-to-me NBUS stamp.  I used a plaid builder stamped and two matching colors, rotating the c/s 180 degrees after the first color.  Perfect!  After cutting it down and attaching to the base, the cutie was perched before adding the reverse foiled sentiment (leftovers from another card), to ground her.


Oh my, a little Stickles was added to the hat's pom pom and trim too!  Look at that Aura foiling -- while not perfect, I do like foiling the solid portion too.

Well, that's it for me today!  Hope you're winding up on tasks and looking forward to the joyous Christmas holiday - I know I sure am!

 


Card 1:
   MFT - Winter Wreath & die (NBUS)
   SB - Red foil
Card 2:
   MFT - Warmest Wishes & die (NBUS)
   C&9 - Christmas Plaid Turnabout (NBUS)

Merry Christmas!
Hugs,
TK

6 comments:

Viv said...

Lovely festive makes TK. Have a wonderful Christmas.

I Card Everyone said...

Both wonderful, TK! You already know how much I adore that little snow catcher - WOW what a pretty wreath!
=]

Verna Angerhofer said...

Two beautiful Christmas card designs! I especially love the delicate wreath! And that little girl is a darling image as well.

Bonnie said...

This is a sweet wreath and I love how you've embossed and colored it, TK! And this sweet little miss is so festive in her red coat!

Loll said...

Gorgeous cards with your new stash! LOVE the delicate wreath. I have silver pearl embossing powder but haven't used it yet ... what the heck am I waiting for??!! And your Precious is so adorable. Love the background and your fabulous sentiment! Merry Christmas! xx

Bobby said...

You made good use of those new products, TK. The wreath is lovely embossed in silver. The darling girl is right at home on your wonderful stamped plaid.