12.16.2022

Brrr, Bear & Fishes - Oh My!

Hello again - 
Are you staying all warm & cozy?  I sure hope so!
Are you ready for Christmas?  I sure hope so (I am not...)!

I have a Birthday card for you today, but also a bit of "the back-story".  I had gotten notice in my e-mail box that I had a generous gift certificate to MFT.   Well I thought it was a prank or "fishing" or...  so I did nothing.  Then about a week later, I decided to give it a go because I saw that MFT had a sale going on.  I started by adding dies for some sets that I already had.  Then I was reminded of a stamp set that I see often that's as adorable as can be, so that went into the basket as well.  Oh yes, and then another set, also too cute.  The savings kept piling up, but I still had money left!  A few more things into my basket and this is what I got ~


Polar Bears, Wreaths, adorable Birdie Brown girl, dies, stamp envelopes for large sets (uh, the bears!) and then a freebie stencil ended up showing up in the basket too!  And guess what?  The gift certificate was real!  Come to find out, this happened ~


Wow!  I had totally missed it, and now I had a new cart full of goodies!  So being the good consumer that I am, I decided to start using my new NBUS stuff!  Here's a Birthday card ~


Copic colored, ink blended clouds, silver pen on the skates, and some winking on the fish to make them slimy!

I'll be sending this over to NBUS


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HUBBS!

Supplies:
   MFT - Polar Bear Pals & dies, MFT Cloud stencil

Thanks for the visit!  Take care and stay safe!

Hugs,
TK


9 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

How have I missed this bucket of fish?? Congratulations on your win, TK!! What a wonderful surprise, right? Darling card, my friend!
=]

Verna Angerhofer said...

Lucky you that you caught the savings in time. And I love that snowman too! He is so cute skating across the ice!

Lisa Elton said...

How fun is this fella! Looks like he's having a great time. Congrats on your win, that's quite a haul! Gotta love a good sale ;)

Rosemary said...

How awesome thst you won that gift certificate and were able to buy all your new supplies! Love the card that you created with them!

Darnell said...

Squee! I'm pickled tink to hear about your good fortune, TK! This gift is especially awesome because MFT has many beloved items, but they can be pricey! I'm so glad you didn't forget about it, ignore it, or miss it! I've got this polar bear set and don't use it enough, so thank you for the inspiration to resurrect it!

Thank you, two, for linking it to the NBUS gallery, and thank you, three, for gifting me with your sensational NBUS GD poinsettia Christmas card! It has pride of place in the Playhouse! Mwah! Holiday Hugs, Darnell

Loll said...

Congrats on the win ... what a lovely prize and perfect timing to give youself an early Christmas gift! :) Your birthday card is adorable ... always great when you can use something new right away. Looking forward to seeing what you make with the rest of your prize! xx

Bonnie said...

Woot! Congratulations and good shopping, TK! You have used this polar bear perfectly and those slimy fish are the perfect addition! Can't wait to see how you use the rest of your booty!

Aspeak said...

I'm a longtime reader of your beautiful blog and I have being away for awhile now taking good care of my life due to my illness I was battling with herpes & diabetes, But I'm cured now with the help of Dr Itua herbal medicines that I ordered through his herbstore https://drituaherbalcenter.com/shop/ and Email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Then Dr Itua instruct me on how to drink the herbal medicines after I received my package through courier service, I will forever be grateful to Dr Itua for his wonderful help that he render me during those herpes outbreak was like living in hell for me.I have been living for 2 years now and I have not experience any outbreak ever since I drink Dr Itua herbal medicines which means I'm completely cured and living life that I ever wished. Dr Itua is a traditional herbal doctor which I found on a blog reading some testimony about his great work and now I'm here also to give my testimony,Dr Itua cure all kind of diseases and infections completely cured as he guaranteed me, I wish is anyone here sick wellness through Dr Itua herbal doctor.

Bobby said...

So glad you found out it wasn't a scam, TK. What a great haul! I love that bear (I have him myself) and the slimline card gives him plenty of room to skate.