12.04.2022

Poinsettia Wreath

 Good Morning!

Today I have a card that used bits from a couple of other cards, you'll recognize it, I'm sure.  While not being overly tough, there's a lot of inlaying that takes a bit of time.  This time, I used the poinsettia inlays to make a wreath ~


Inlaying, stamping, and creative cut using longer blueprints die for the sentiment.  A few pearl dots (thanks again, Michele) were placed after this initial photo, to accent the wreath and middle, golden poinsettia.


This will be going over to The Flower Challenge #75 - Christmas 


That's it for me today.  I hope you have a fantastic week, and truly enjoy the seaon.

Supplies:
   WF - Poinsettia Panel
   MB - Christmas Botanicals (sentiment)
   MFT - Blueprints 27

Hugs,
TK


7 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

And a lovely wreath it is, TK! Wonderful card!

I Card Everyone said...

You are very clever, my friend - you saved a bit of your hard-earned time by backing that panel in red! The pearls are a beautiful addition - and I'm so very happy to see this beauty in our gallery at The Flower Challenge! 'Tis the Season, indeed!
=]

Bobby said...

Great idea to make the center poinsettias into a wreath, TK. Lovely card.

Bonnie said...

Love the red and gold poinsettias, TK! Looks like that cardinal is enjoying the wreath the red ones make!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So very gorgeous and I bet the added pearl dots really make it beautiful!

Darnell said...

This is so pretty, TK! I love these puzzle-y designs and appreciate the work that goes into it! Thank you for playing along with The Flower Challenge! Hugs, Darnell GD

Rosemary said...

absolutely lovely design, tk!